- Boyle, Michael G., MA, William L. White, MA, Patrick W. Corrigan, Psy.D, and David L. Loveland, Ph.D. "Behavioral Health Recovery Management: A Statement of Principles." William White Papers (2001): n. pag. 2005. Web. 29 June 2017.
- Min, S. Y., J. Whitecraft, A. B. Rothbard, and M. S. Salzer. "Peer Support for Persons with Co-occurring Disorders and Community Tenure: A Survival Analysis." Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2007. Web. 29 June 2017.
- O'Connell, M. J., E. H. Flanagan, M. E. Delphin-Rittmon, and L. Davidson. "Enhancing Outcomes for Persons with Co-occurring Disorders through Skills Training and Peer Recovery Support." Journal of Mental Health (Abingdon, England). U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2014. Web. 29 June 2017.
- Rief, Sharon. "Peer Recovery Support for Individuals With Substance Use Disorders: Assessing the Evidence." Psychiatric Services. American Psychiatric Association, 1 July 2014. Web. 29 June 2017.
- White, William L. "Sponsor, Recovery Coach, Addiction Counselor: The Importance of Role Clarity and Role Integrity." William White Papers (2006): 1-34. Print.